- IIT Bombay, Masters in Technology in Remote Sensing
- Chegg Tutors (formerly InstaEDU & AskIITians)
- Assistant Professor, SRM University, India
- Math: AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, Algebra 1, Algebra 2, Math (K-8), Geometry, Prealgebra, Precalculus, Probability, Trigonometry
- Standardized Tests: ACT, GMAT, GRE, SAT
- $49/hour - 12 Sessions
- $59/hour - 4 Sessions
- $79/hour - Single Session
- Chegg Tutors (formerly InstaEDU & AskIITians) (9 years)
- Upswing Tutoring Services (4 years)
- Assistant Professor, SRM University, India (3 years)
I am currently pursuing a Master’s in Global Management from Royal Roads University, located in Victoria, Canada. Over the last 13 years, I have worked with several tutoring companies and startups, which has given me a chance to adapt to different requirements from both students and tutors. As a full-time student for the initial seven years of his tutoring career, I focused on developing the skill set I generally expect from my tutor. I’ve trained more than 1000 students in over 15000+ tutoring sessions, and I’ve also trained 350 tutors on different teaching approaches and technology for tutoring math.
My approach to tutoring is to involve my student in problem discussion and solving as much as possible. First, we lay out a roadmap on how to proceed with the given information and determine any roadblocks if we follow an approach. This makes concepts clear and the student can understand why we are proceeding with a certain approach.