- BIT MESRA, Ranchi, Bachelors in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- SAT Trainer/ Mentor at SAT n Paper
- Academic Validor Mathematics at Embibe
- Senior Math Faculty and Content Manager
- Math: Algebra 1, Algebra 2, Math (K-8), Geometry, Pre Algebra, Precalculus , Probability, Trigonometry
- Standardized Tests: SAT, ACT, PSAT
- $29/hour - 12 Sessions
- $36/hour - 4 Sessions
- $48/hour - Single Session
- SAT Trainer/ Mentor at SAT n Paper (Present)
- Academic Validor Mathematics at Embibe, JEE Mathematics (1 Year)
- Senior Math Faculty and Content Manager (2 Years)
I started teaching when I was in college and further my love for Math leaned me into teaching Math. I have been teaching for more than 5 years working across different companies and startups. I have trained over 250+ students from India as well outside. I was also given the opportunity to train faculties on the pedagogical approach of content creation. Being a tutor made me an avid learner. I think students are the great adversaries of a tutor and they help us in refining and improving ourselves as a mentee.
When I was in school, I recall myself being stuck between whether to ask a particular question or not because of the fear that it would be perceived as silly. This is why when I tutor, I try to give students the space to have their own opinions or course of action without being criticised for the same. I believe no question is silly or stupid. It’s all about learning the why’s and how’s of a problem and that is my goal while teaching. I want to share my knowledge and experience while making learning fun for you.