- New York University, B.A. in Mathematics and Film
- Instructor, Wyzant Online Tutoring
- Volunteer Teacher, Sprout Up NYC
- Math : Prealgebra, Algebra 1, Algebra 2, Geometry, Trigonometry, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC
- Standardized Tests : SAT, ACT
- $49/hour - 12 Sessions
- $59/hour - 4 Sessions
- $79/hour - Single Session
- Instructor, Wyzant Online Tutoring (1 year)
- Volunteer Teacher, Sprout Up NYC (3 years)
- Senior Counselor, Camp Timanous (4 years)
- Math Tutor, Maggie L. Walker Governor's School Math Tutoring Lab (2 years)
- Private Math Tutor (1 year)
I grew up in Richmond, Virginia and attended college in New York City. Between working as a camp counselor, tutor, and volunteer teacher, I quickly discovered my passion for helping people learn – whether it’s how to pitch a tent, how to take the SAT, or how to solve a definite integral. As someone with a background in both math and the arts, I really appreciate the power that stories and art have to help students learn new topics.
My seventh-grade math teacher always told me: “Math is consistent!” I’ve never forgotten that, and I try to provide students with a holistic, well-rounded understanding of Math, because it truly is a subject that connects in many intricate and rewarding ways. By helping students understand and see this, I hope to provide them with the tools and abilities to not only ‘find the right answer’ but to also understand how they got the the answer in a deep way, allowing them to both succeed in all their math goals and obtain all of the wonderful results that math has to offer.